What I’m Doing Now
This is what I’m doing now, in no particular order:
- Exposing my 5 year old to new adventures, like a professional hockey game and a Monster Truck Jam. Expanding both our horizons.
- In final stages of preparation for my company’s exhibition at a global conference overseas. Leading, managing and doing nearly all of it while retaining my sanity, having an impact and showing results.
- Blogging somewhat regularly here
- Supporting other people in my life – personally and professionally
- Giving of my time to friends running non-profit projects and others trying to get a leg up. Help, support, show gratitude, repeat.
- Worrying about family members and tempering my empathy in order to survive
- Continuing to practice meditation even though I often feel I’m just not doing it right. And continuing to remind myself there’s no such thing as not doing it right.
- Staying accountable for my personal and professional growth by participating in altMBA discussions
- Creating accountability for my ideas and plans so they don’t fall by the wayside.
- Building new friendships for me and my family.
- Maintaining old friendships, even ones struggling from differences in political opinions.
- Aiding my son in finding new independence with a new bed and a new wall in his room so he starts to appreciate HIS space and OUR space and that sometimes there is a difference between the two.
- Loving my family and myself
(Updated February 16, 2017)